Company Benefits and Advantages
Current Career Opportunities
DATA SCIENTIST – Immediate opportunity!!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw data and build data products to extract valuable business insights. Primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, performing statistical analysis, and building high quality systems integrated into an existing environment. An aptitude for analysis, math and statistics, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential to succeed in the role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Design, test program logic, code, debug, document, and maintain major software applications to satisfy specified formal software analysis and design requirements. Perform data processing including data editing, aggregations and calculations. Analyze application effectiveness; review code to maximize performance or determine and solve root causes of problems. Produce visualizations and reports. Work from written requirements and interview stakeholders to better understand the overall business needs, strategy, and vision. Integrate external components. Collaborate with quality assurance team for testing. Support project colleagues.
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Preprocess structured and unstructured data.
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
- Building models to address business problems.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
- Develop internal testing procedures.
- Presenting information using data visualization techniques.
- 8+ years’ professional data analysis;
- 5+ years’ Python programming;
- 3+ years’ SAS programming;
- Demonstrable knowledge of economics, statistics financial or stock markets, compliance or risk management;
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good SAS and Python scripting and programming skills.
- Data scrubbing, aggregations, calculations and extraction.
- Developing code to manipulate unstructured data and store in database for analysis.
- Experience with data frameworks, business intelligence and data visualization tools.
- Supporting systems in the maintenance phase including configuration management and optimizing existing code.
- Requirements gathering.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism to interact with client.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and on teams for software development tasks and projects.
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
Data Analyst / SAS Programmer
Urgently seeking a Senior Data Analyst with at least 10 years of experience performing statistical analysis and at least 5 years of experience using SAS to work on an exciting project. The candidate should also be comfortable receiving research requests, developing analysis plans, performing high-level statistical analysis, statistical sampling and computing required sample sizes. Must have a master’s degree in a related field or equivalent and good oral and written communication skills. The work location is in Washington DC accessible by metro. This is a Full-time employment with excellent benefits and competitive compensations.
A senior statistician must have at least 20 years experience performing statistical analysis and at least five years experience analyzing FSIS laboratory sampling, slaughter, and inspection task data. You should be comfortable receiving research requests, developing analysis plans, performing high-level statistical analysis, statistical sampling, and computing required samples sizes. An advanced degree in mathematics or statistics is required. This person must have good written and verbal communication skills. The work location is in Washington DC and is accessible by metro. This is a full-time employment with excellent benefits and competitive compensations.
SAS Programmer / Data Analyst
Beyond solid general Base SAS skills, the candidate will
- MUST HAVE CMS DATA EXPERIENCE
- Provide support for all aspects of reporting including report development, maintenance, and documentation;
- Develop, test, debug, and deploy the SAS programs
- Develop statistical analysis using standard reporting, ad hoc reporting, and data statistics
- Develop SAS and SQL query to pull the data translated from a database diagram and report requirements; Work with large data sets and cleanse data to integrity;
- Deliver timely and accurate output in a variety of different formats;
- Prepare the data according requestor’s requirements including data aggregation, data collation, computing summary statistics, or other similar process.
- excellent at macros, code optimization, SAS/Connect, familiar with UNIX and Windows environment. advanced SAS certification a plus.
- Must have good communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- 3+ years SAS programming experience
- SQL Experience
- Experience in Stata or R a plus
- Experience analyzing complex survey data
- Ability to understand specifications
- CMS Medicare/Medicaid Experience Required
- Paid vacation days / Federal Holidays
- Telework Opportunities
- Health/Dental Coverage
- Performance Bonus
- Metro expenses covered
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Silver Spring, MD
If you have the following skills and qualifications, we would like to speak with you.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter listing three projects you have accomplished and you salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org