- Business Intelligence SAS Users Group: A group serving the North American and European SAS communities which shares information related to SAS Business Intelligence (BI) products.
- Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research: Shares information on SAS usage in Medicare.
- Chinese SAS Users Group: A group serving Chinese SAS community which shares SAS related information.
- DC SAS Users Group: A group serving SAS users from all over the DC metropolitan area.
- Michael Friendly's Home Page: A SAS information website maintained by Michael Friendly, Professor of Psychology, Chair of the graduate program in Quantitative Methods at York University.
- Online SAS Documentation: The official SAS documentation website.
- PROC Help: Contains all SAS procedures.
- SAS Global Forum: The premier source of news and ideas for SAS software users.
- SAS Learning Post: Technical tips and tricks from SAS instructors, authors and other SAS experts.
- SAS Library: Introduction to SAS System Libraries.
- SAS Programming for Data Mining: A blog focusing on statistical learning algorithms' implementations within the framework of SAS/BASE and SAS/STAT.
- Searchable SAS Proceedings: A great searcher for SAS papers.
- South East SAS Users Group: A group serving southeastern SAS users in United States.
- The Missing Semicolon: A publication website sharing SAS solutions.
- The SAS Dummy: A blog containing practical examples, especially for SAS Enterprise Guide.
- UCLA SAS Portal : Has many resources including free e-books.
Consultant and SAS Career Resources
- “SAS Consultants: Sheep in Wolf's Clothing”: A great article written by Gary McQuown, DAS employee, discussing the fundamental differences between SAS Consultants and SAS Programmers.
- “SAS Consulting: New Beginnings”: A paper discussing how you can become involved in the exciting world of SAS consulting and build a successful business.
- Association for Training and Development (ATD): A professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world.
- “Changing Careers to Become a SAS Programmer in the Biotech/Pharmaceutical Industry”: An article presenting real life stories from SAS programmers within the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industry.
- How to become a good SAS programmer: Talking about the extra attributes that it is good to have or to develop to be a good SAS programmer.
- How to Become a SAS Programmer: Education and Career Roadmap: An interesting video explaining the steps to become a SAS programmer.
- “Thirteen Things I Wish I Knew Before I Became a SAS independent Consultant”: Valuable tips for successful SAS consulting.