Company Benefits and Advantages
Current Career Opportunities
Data Analyst / SAS Programmer
Urgently seeking a Senior Data Analyst with at least 10 years of experience performing statistical analysis and at least 5 years of experience using SAS to work on an exciting project. The candidate should also be comfortable receiving research requests, developing analysis plans, performing high-level statistical analysis, statistical sampling and computing required sample sizes. Must have a master’s degree in a related field or equivalent and good oral and written communication skills. The work location is in Washington DC accessible by metro. This is a Full-time employment with excellent benefits and competitive compensations.
A senior statistician must have at least 20 years experience performing statistical analysis and at least five years experience analyzing FSIS laboratory sampling, slaughter, and inspection task data. You should be comfortable receiving research requests, developing analysis plans, performing high-level statistical analysis, statistical sampling, and computing required samples sizes. An advanced degree in mathematics or statistics is required. This person must have good written and verbal communication skills. The work location is in Washington DC and is accessible by metro. This is a full-time employment with excellent benefits and competitive compensations.
SAS Programmer / Data Analyst
SAS Programmer / Data Analyst
Beyond solid general Base SAS skills, the candidate will
- MUST HAVE CMS DATA EXPERIENCE
- Provide support for all aspects of reporting including report development, maintenance, and documentation;
- Develop, test, debug, and deploy the SAS programs
- Develop statistical analysis using standard reporting, ad hoc reporting, and data statistics
- Develop SAS and SQL query to pull the data translated from a database diagram and report requirements; Work with large data sets and cleanse data to integrity;
- Deliver timely and accurate output in a variety of different formats;
- Prepare the data according requestor's requirements including data aggregation, data collation, computing summary statistics, or other similar process.
- excellent at macros, code optimization, SAS/Connect, familiar with UNIX and Windows environment. advanced SAS certification a plus.
- Must have good communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- 3+ years SAS programming experience
- SQL Experience
- Experience in Stata or R a plus
- Experience analyzing complex survey data
- Ability to understand specifications
- CMS Medicare/Medicaid Experience Required
- Paid vacation days / Federal Holidays
- Telework Opportunities
- Health/Dental Coverage
- Performance Bonus
- Metro expenses covered
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Silver Spring, MD
If you have the following skills and qualifications, we would like to speak with you.
Please submit your resume, a cover letter listing three projects you have accomplished and you salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org